Move the Health Service State directory on the RMS
1. Ensure the destination volume is formatting to 64k allocation unit size for best performance.
To partition a drive: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc722475.aspx
2. If the Health Service State directory will not be located at the root of the new volume, create the destination folder that will host it.
Note: The Health Service State folder will be automatically created when the services are restarted, so it is not necessary to create this folder.
3. Stop all SCOM services (Health Service, Config Service and SDK Service).
4. Open REGEDIT and navigate to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HealthService\Parameters
5. Modify the State Directory string value with the path to the new location of the Health Service State directory.
Example: H:\Health Service State
6. Close the Registry Editor.
7. Start all SCOM services (Health Service, Config Service and SDK Service).
8. Open the new location that hosts the Health Service State folder and verify the contents have been created successfully.
9. Open the Operations Manager event log to verify there are no errors from source; Health Service, Health Service Modules, Health Service ESE Store.